Help abducted by a baby embroidered patch
- original design of a safety pin with message attached onto a yellow scrap of fabric on a black felt background.
- produced by us in our Yorkshire workshop
- embroidered onto black felt using rayon embroidery threads.
- machine washable
- perfect for repairing clothes and extending the life of a well-loved garment
- Gives old garments and bags a new and eye-catching look
- ready to post
- gift card option available at no extra cost
- free UK postage available
- embroidered patch to iron or sew on
- patch made from hardwearing felt
- easy to fix to garments, bags and more
- Display your true colours with style
- unique design, made in Yorkshire
- ready to post
Embroidered patch to iron or sew on to clothes, bags and more. This patch is embroidered with a silver safety pin holding a scrap of yellow fabric with the words ‘Help I’ve been abducted by a baby’ embroidered in black on it. The patch is embroidered onto black felt fabric with a black satin stitch border.
We back our embroidered patches with heatseal. This is a backing which protects the back of the patch and makes it easy to iron in place. Patches can also be sewn in place if you prefer. Full fixing instructions are provided with every patch.
The patch measures 6.7cm x 10cm (4in x 6.8in) - measurements taken at the widest points
Patches are supplied on a postcard with the fixing instructions on the back. If the patch is for someone else, we can supply it on a gift card with an envelope instead so it is ready to post. We can even write your message and post the patch straight to the recipient. Just pick the gift card option and leave us a note a checkout telling us what message you would like.